Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
Ph.D. National Taiwan University, Epidemiology, 2003-2007
- May 2016- present
Associate Research Fellow with tenure, Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- March 2018- February 2019 Chief Scientist
- September 2017- present Secretary-general
Taiwan Genomics and Genetics Society
- September 2014- August 2017
Deputy secretary-general, Taiwan Genomics and Genetics Society
- May 2008- May 2016 Assistant Research Fellow
Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- January 2007- May 2008 Post Doctoral Fellow
Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- Distinguished Contribution Award in Technology Transfer, National Science Council, Taiwan, 2008
- The 17th Wang Ming-Ning Memorial Foundation (王民寧紀念基金會) award for outstanding PhD dissertation (優秀博士論文獎), 2007
- Significant Research Achievements of Academia Sinica, 2007 (A Five-Gene Signature and Clinical Outcome in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer)
- Significant Research Achievements of Academia Sinica, 2008 (MicroRNA Signature Predicts Survival and Relapse in Lung Cancer)
- Significant Research Achievements of Academia Sinica, 2012 (Pretreatment Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) T790M Mutation Predicts Shorter EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Response Duration in Patients with Non-small-cell Lung Cancer)
- Significant Research Achievements of Academia Sinica, 2013 (Genome-wide Analysis of Three-way Interplay among Gene Expression, Cancer Cell Invasion and Anti-cancer Compound Sensitivity)
- Significant Research Achievements of Academia Sinica, 2015 (R331W Missense Mutation of Oncogene YAP1 Is a Germline Risk Allele for Lung Adenocarcinoma With Medical Actionability)
- Editorial Board: Scientific Reports
- Publication Referee: Journal of Clinical Oncology, Scientific Reports, PLoS ONE, BMC Genomics, BMC Medical Genomics, and BMC Bioinformatics
- Grant Reviewer: Ministry of Science and Technology and National Health Research Institute (NHRI)
Applications of Bioinformatics in Precision Medicine.
- Microarrays: SNP, gene expression, microRNA, and copy number variation
- Next Generation Sequencer: whole genome, exon-seq, RNA-seq, microRNA-seq, and ChIP-seq
- Protein LC MS/MS: total protein, phosphorylated protein, and membrane protein
- Clinical trials: gene testing, cancer screening, and new clinical treatments
- Clinical and molecular information system: development of clinical and molecular system for sample collection of national-wide program in Taiwan
- Neoantigen detection for immune-oncology and immune-therapy
- Yeh-Tze Chou, Harn-Jing Terng, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Sung-Liang Yu, Jeremy J.W. Chen, Pan-Chyr Yang. Metastasis-associated gene profiling for identification of tumor tissue, subtyping, and prediction of prognosis of patients. US patent (Patent No.: 7955800 Issue date: 06/07/2011)
- Jian-Wei Chen, Sung-Liang Yu, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Gee-Chen Chang, Chih-Yi Chen, and Pan-Chyr Yang. Predicting post-treatment survivalin cancer patients with micrornas. US patent (Patent No.: 7745134 Issue date: 06/29/2010)
- Sung-Liang Yu, Pan-Chyr Yang, Shinsheng Yuan, Gee-Chen Chang, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Ker- Chau Li. Method for Predicting Response or Prognosis of Lung Adenocarcinoma with EGFRactivating Mutations. US patent pending (US20140242580 A1)
- Ker-Chau Li, Bing-Ching Ho, Sung-Liang Yu, Gee-Chen Chang, Hsuan-Yu Chen, and Pan-Chyr Yang. Method or kit for determining lung cancer development. US patent (Patent No.: 10155993 B2; Issue date: 12/18/2018)
- 李克昭、何炳慶、俞松良、張基晟、陳璿宇、楊泮池; 用以偵測肺癌發生的方法及套組/ METHOD OR KIT FOR DETERMINING LUNG CANCER DEVELOPMENT; 台灣專利; (證號: I607091; 核准日期: 2017年12月1日)
- Chang, Y. H., Yu, C. H., Jou, S. T., Lin, C. Y., Lin, K. H., Lu, M. Y., Wu, K. H., Chang, H. H., Lin, D. T., Lin, S. W., Chen, H. Y.*& Yang, Y. L. Targeted sequencing to identify genetic alterations and prognostic markers in pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Sci Rep. 12;11(1):769, doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-80613-6 (2021). (IF: 3.99, 23.9% ) Equal Corresponding author
- Yi-Ju Chen, Theodoros I. Roumeliotis, Ya-Hsuan Chang, …, Hsuan-Yu Chen*, Pan-Chyr Yang, Yu-Ju Chen, 2020, “Proteogenomics of Non-smoking Lung Cancer in East Asia Delineates Molecular Signatures of Pathogenesis and Progression”, Cell, 182, 226-244. (IF: 38.6, 1%) Equal Corresponding author
- Poyin Huang, Yuan-Han Yang, Ya-Hsuan Chang, Shu-Ling Chang, Mei-Chuan Chou, Chiou-Lian Lai, Ching-Kuan Liu, Hsuan-Yu Chen*, 2020, “Association of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease with germline-generated high affinity self-antigen load”, Translational Psychiatry, 10, 146. (IF: 5.3, 13.5%) Equal Corresponding author
- Raghav L, Chang Y-H, Hsu Y-C, …, Chang G-C, Chen H-Y* 2020, “Landscape of Mitochondria Genome and Clinical Outcomes in Stage 1 Lung Adenocarcinoma”, Cancers, 12, 755. (IF: 6.1, 15%) Equal Corresponding author
- Yu C-H, Chang W-T, Jou S-T, Lin T-K, Chang Y-H, Lin C-Y, Lin K-H, Lu M-Y, Chen S-H, Wu K-H, Wang S-C, Chang H-H, Su Y-N, Hung C-C, Lin D-T, Chen H-Y*, Yang Y-Ll*, 2020, “TP53 alterations in relapsed childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia”, Cancer Science, 111, 229-38. (IF: 4.9, 26.6%) Equal Corresponding author
- Kuo T-C, Huang K-Y, Yang S-C, Wu S, Chung W-C, Chang Y-L, Hong T-M, Wang S-P, Chen H-Y*, Hsiao T-H, Yang P-Cl, 2020, “Monocarboxylate Transporter 4 Is a Therapeutic Target in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer with Aerobic Glycolysis Preference”, Molecular Therapy - Oncolytics, 18:189-201. (IF: 4.12, 33.1%) Equal Corresponding author
- Yi Chiung Hsu, Ya Hsuan Chang, Gee Chen Chang, Bing Ching Ho, Shin Sheng Yuan, Yu Cheng Li, Jhih Wun Zeng, Sung Liang Yu, Ker Chau Li, Pan Chyr Yang, and Hsuan Yu Chen*, 2019, “Tumor mutation burden and recurrent tumors in hereditary lung cancer”, Cancer Medicine, 8, 2179-2187. (IF: 3.5, 45.5%) Corresponding author
- Huang P, Chen CS, Yang YH, Chou MC, Chang YH, Lai CL, Chen HY*, Liu CK, 2019, “REST rs3796529 Genotype and Rate of Functional Deterioration in Alzheimer’s Disease.”, Aging and Disease, 10, 94-101. (IF: 5.4, 7.8%) Equal Corresponding author
- Huang P, Hsieh SW, Chang YH, Hour AL, Chen HY*, Liu CK, 2017, “Differences in the frequency of Alzheimer's disease-associated genomic variations in populations of different races”, Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 17, 2184–2193. (IF: 2.0, 70.6%) Equal Corresponding author
- Chia-Hsin Liu, Bing-Ching Ho, Chun-Ling Chen, Ya-Hsuan Chang, Yi-Chiung Hsu, Yu-Cheng Li, Shin-Sheng Yuan, Yi-Huan Huang, Chi-Sheng Chang, Ker-Chau Li , and Hsuan-Yu Chen*, 2016, “ePIANNO: ePIgenomics ANNOtation tool”, PLoS One. 11, e0148321. (IF: 2.7, 38.0%) Corresponding author
- Chen HY, Yu SL, Ho BC, …, Chang GC, Yang PC, Li KC, 2015, “R331W Missense Mutation of Oncogene YAP1 Is a Germline Risk Allele for Lung Adenocarcinoma With Medical Actionability.”, Journal od Clinical Oncology, 33, 2303-2310. (IF: 33, 2%)
- Chang YH, Yang YL, Chen CM, Chen HY*, 2015, “Apoptosis pathway signature for prediction of treatment response and clinical outcome in childhood high risk B-Precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia.”American Journal of Cancer Research, 5, 1844-53. (IF: 5.2, 23.8%) Corresponding author
- Chang YH, Chen CM, Chen HY*, Yang PC, 2015, “Pathway-based gene signatures predicting clinical outcome of lung adenocarcinoma. ”Scientific Reports, 5, 10979. (IF: 4.0, 23.9%) Corresponding author
- Chen HY, Yu SL, Chen CH, Chang GC, Chen CY, Yuan A, Cheng CL, Wang CH, Terng HJ, Kao SF, Chan WK, Li HN, Liu CC, Singh S, Chen WJ, Chen JJ, Yang PC, 2007, “A five-gene signature and clinical outcome in non-small-cell lung cancer.”, New England Journal of Medicine, 356, 11-20. (IF: 74.7, 0.6%)
- Wang D-S, Yu C-H, Lin C-Y, Chang Y-H, Lin K-H, Lin D-T, Jou S-T, Lu M-Y, Chang H-H, Lin S-W, Chen H-Y, Yang Y-Ll, 2020, “Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia mercaptopurine intolerance is associated with NUDT15 variants”, Pediatric Research, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41390-020-0868-8.
- Huang Y-H, Khor S-S, Zheng X, Chen H-Y, Chang Y-H, Chu H-W, Wu P-E, Lin Y-J, Liao S-F, Shen C-Y, Tokunaga K, Lee M-H, for the HLA, network KIRil, 2020, “A high-resolution HLA imputation system for the Taiwanese population: a study of the Taiwan Biobank”, The Pharmacogenomics Journal, 20:695-704.
- Lin CA, Yu SL, Chen HY, Chen HW, Lin SU, Chang CC, Yu CJ, Yang PC, Ho CC, 2019, “EGFR-Mutant SCLC Exhibits Heterogeneous Phenotypes and Resistance to Common Antineoplastic Drugs.”, Journal of thoracic oncology, 14(3), 513-526.
- Emura T, Matsui S, Chen HY, 2019, “compound.Cox: Univariate feature selection and compound covariate for predicting survival.”, Computer methods and programs in biomedicine, 168, 21-37.
- Mei-Hsuan Lee, Yu-Han Huang, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Charles Seik-Soon Khor, Ya-Hsuan Chang, Yu-Ju Lin, Chin-Lan Jen, Sheng-Nan Lu, Hwai-I Yang, Nao Nishida, Masaya Sugiyama, Masashi Mizokami, Yong Yuan, Gibert L'Italien, Katsushi Tokunaga, Chien-Jen Chen, for the REVEAL-HCV cohort, 2018, “Human Leukocyte Antigen Variants and Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Modified by HCV Genotypes: A Genome-wide Association Study” Hepatology, 67, 651-661. )
- Chia-Ying Hsu, Gee-Chen Chang, Yi-Ju Chen, Yi-Chiung Hsu, Yi-jing Hsiao, Kang-Yi Su, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Chien-Yu Lin, Jin-Shing Chen, Yu-Ju Chen, Qi-Sheng Hong, Wen-Hui Ku, Chih-Ying Wu, Bing-Ching Ho, Ching-Cheng Chiang, Pan-Chyr Yang and Sung-Liang Yu, 2017, “FAM198B is Associated with Prolonged Survival and Inhibits Metastasis in Lung Adenocarcinoma via Blockage of ERK-Mediated MMP-1 Expression” Clin. Ca. Res., DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-17-1347
- Hao-Wei Cheng, Yi-Fang Chen, Jau-Min Wong, Chia-Wei Weng, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Sung-Liang Yu, Huei-Wen Chen, Ang Yuan, Jeremy J.W. Chen, 2017, “Cancer cells increase endothelial cell tube formation and survival by activating the PI3K/Akt signalling pathway” Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 36:27
- Lin P-Y, Chen H-Y, Yu S-L, Yang P-C. 2017, “Turning Diversity Toward Precision” JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute, DOI: 109:djw238-djw.
- Chao, Chia-Ter, Liu, You-Pi, Su, Sheng-Fang, Yeh, Hsiang-Yuan, Chen, Hsuan-Yu, Lee, Pei-Jung, Chen, Wan-Jiun, Lee, Yee-Ming, Huang, Jenq-Wen, Chiang, Chih-Kang, Hung, Kuan-Yu, Chen, Huei-Wen, 2017, “Circulating MicroRNA-125b Predicts the Presence and Progression of Uremic Vascular Calcification” Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, 37, 1402-1414.
- Tseng, Chien-Hua, Chiang, Chun-Ju, Tseng, Jeng-Sen, Yang, Tsung-Ying, Hsu, Kuo-Hsuan, Chen, Kun-Chieh, Wang, Chih-Liang, Chen, Chih-Yi, Yen, Sang-Hue, Tsai, Chun-Ming, Huang, Ming-Shyan, Ho, Chao-Chi Yu, Chong-Jen, Tsai, Ying-Huang, Chen, Jin-Shing, Chou, Teh-Ying, Tsai, Ming-Hsun, Chen, Hsuan-Yu, Su, Kang-Yi, Chen, Jeremy J. W. Chen, Huei-Wen, Yu, Sung-Liang, Liu, Tsang-Wu, Chang, Gee-Chen, 2017, “EGFR mutation, smoking, and gender in advanced lung adenocarcinoma” Oncotarget, 8: 98384-98393
- Hsieh PY, Chen KY, Chen HY, Sheng WH, Chang CH, Wang CL, Chiag PY, Chen HP, Shiao CW, Lee PC, Tai HC, Chien HF, Yu PJ, Lin BR, Lai YH, Chen JS, Lai HS, 2016, “Postoperative Showering for Clean and Clean-contaminated Wounds: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial” Ann Surg., 263(5),931- 936.
- Chang WH, Ho BC, Hsiao YJ, Chen JS, Yeh CH, Chen HY, Chang GC, Su KY, Yu SL, 2016, “JAG1 Is Associated with Poor Survival through Inducing Metastasis in Lung Cancer.”, PloS one, 11(3), e0150355.
- Huang YH, Hsu KH, Tseng JS, Chen KC, Su KY, Chen HY, Chang CS, Chen JJ, Yu SL, Chen HW, Yang TY, Chang GC, 2016, “Predilection of contralateral upper lung metastasis in upper lobe lung adenocarcinoma patients” J Thorac Dis., 8(1),86-92
- Kuo TC, Li LW, Pan SH, Fang JM, Liu JH, Cheng TJ, Wang CJ, Hung PF, Chen HY, Hong TM, Hsu YL, Wong CH, Yang PC, 2016, “Purine-Type Compounds Induce Microtubule Fragmentation and Lung Cancer Cell Death through Interaction with Katanin.”, Journal of medicinal chemistry, 59(18), 8521-34.
- Su KY, Kao JT, Ho BC, Chen HY, Chang GC, Ho CC, Yu SL, 2016, “Implementation and Quality Control of Lung Cancer EGFR Genetic Testing by MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Taiwan Clinical Practice.”, Scientific reports, 6, 30944.
- Chih-Ken Chen, Chau-Shoun Lee, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Lawrence Shih-Hsin Wu, Jung-Chen Chang, Chia-Yih Liu, Andrew Tai-Ann Cheng, 2016, “GADL1 variant and medication adherence in predicting response to lithium maintenance treatment in bipolar I disorder”. British Journal of Psychiatry Open, 2(5), 301- 306.
- Poyin Huang, Chiou-Ling Cheng, Ya-Hsuan Chang, Chia-Hsin Liu, Yi-Chiung Hsu, Jin-Shing Chen, Gee-Chen Chang, Bing-Ching Ho, Kang-Yi Su, Hsuan-Yu Chen*, Sung-Liang Yu*, 2016, “Molecular gene signature and prognosis of non-small cell lung cancer” Oncotarget, 7, 51898-51907.
- Hsuan-Yu Chen*, Chia-Hsin Liu, Ya-Hsuan Chang, Sung-Liang Yu, Bing- Ching Ho, Chung-Ping Hsu, Tsung-Ying Yang, Kun-Chieh Chen, Kuo-Hsuan Hsu, Jeng-Sen Tseng, Jiun-Yi Hsia, Cheng-Yen Chuang, Chi-Sheng Chang, Yu-Cheng Li, Ker-Chau Li, Gee-Chen Chang*, Pan-Chyr Yang, 2016, “EGFR-activating mutations, DNA copy number abundance of ErbB family, and prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma”, Oncotarget, 7, 9017-9025.
- Liu YN, Chang TH, Tsai MF, Wu SG, Tsai TH, Chen HY, Yu SL, Yang JC, Shih JY, 2015, “IL-8 confers resistance to EGFR inhibitors by inducing stem cell properties in lung cancer.”, Oncotarget, 6(12), 10415-31.
- Wang CC, Su KY, Chen HY, Chang SY, Shen CF, Hsieh CH, Hong QS, Chiang CC, Chang GC, Yu SL, Chen JJ, 2015, “HOXA5 inhibits metastasis via regulating cytoskeletal remodelling and associates with prolonged survival in non-small-cell lung carcinoma.”, PloS one, 10(4), e0124191.
- Tsai CF, Wang YT, Yen HY, Tsou CC, Ku WC, Lin PY, Chen HY, Nesvizhskii AI, Ishihama Y, Chen YJ, 2015, “Large-scale determination of absolute phosphorylation stoichiometries in human cells by motif-targeting quantitative proteomics.”, Nature communications, 6, 6622.
- Hsu KH, Ho CC, Hsia TC, Tseng JS, Su KY, Wu MF, Chiu KL, Yang TY, Chen KC, Ooi H, Wu TC, Chen HJ, Chen HY, Chang CS, Hsu CP, Hsia JY, Chuang CY, Lin CH, Chen JJ, Chen KY, Liao WY, Shih JY, Yu SL, Yu CJ, Yang PC, Chang GC, 2015, “Identification of five driver gene mutations in patients with treatment-naive lung adenocarcinoma in Taiwan.”, PloS one, 10(3), e0120852.
- Liao WY, Ho CC, Hou HH, Hsu TH, Tsai MF, Chen KY, Chen HY, Lee YC, Yu CJ, Lee CH, Yang PC, 2015, “Heparin co-factor II enhances cell motility and promotes metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer.”, Journal of pathology, 235(1), 50-64.
- Ho BC, Yu IS, Lu LF, Rudensky A, Chen HY, Tsai CW, Chang YL, Wu CT, Chang LY, Shih SR, Lin SW, Lee CN, Yang PC, Yu SL, 2014, “Inhibition of miR-146a prevents enterovirus-induced death by restoring the production of type I interferon.”, Nature communications, 5, 3344.
- Chen WJ, Ho CC, Chang YL, Chen HY, Lin CA, Ling TY, Yu SL, Yuan SS, Chen YJ, Lin CY, Pan SH, Chou HY, Chen YJ, Chang GC, Chu WC, Lee YM, Lee JY, Lee PJ, Li KC, Chen HW, Yang PC, 2014, “Cancer-associated fibroblasts regulate the plasticity of lung cancer stemness via paracrine signalling.”, Nature communic ations, 5, 3472.
- Tseng JS, Yang TY, Chen KC, Hsu KH, Yu CJ, Liao WY, Tsai CR, Tsai MH, Yu SL, Su KY, Chen JJ, Chen HY, Chang GC, 2014, “Prior EGFR tyrosine-kinase inhibitor therapy did not influence the efficacy of subsequent pemetrexed plus platinum in advanced chemonaive patients with EGFR-mutant lung adenocarcinoma.”, OncoTargets and therapy, 7, 799-805.
- Lee JH, Lin YL, Hsu WH, Chen HY, Chang YC, Yu CJ, Shih JY, Lin CC, Chen KY, Ho CC, Laio WY, Yang PC, Yang JC, 2014, “Bcl-2-like protein 11 deletion polymorphism predicts survival in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.”, Journal of thoracic oncology, 9(9), 1385-92.
- Wang LK, Hsiao TH, Hong TM, Chen HY, Kao SH, Wang WL, Yu SL, Lin CW, Yang PC, 2014, “MicroRNA-133a suppresses multiple oncogenic membrane receptors and cell invasion in non-small cell lung carcinoma.”, PloS one, 9(5), e96765.
- Chen KC, Chen HY, Lin JW, Tseng YT, Kuo SW, Huang PM, Hsu HH, Lee JM, Chen JS, Lai HS, 2014, “Acute thoracic empyema: clinical characteristics and outcome analysis of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.”, JOURNAL OF THE FORMOSAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, 113(4), 210-8.
- Chen CC, Chen HY, Su KY, Hong QS, Yan BS, Chen CH, Pan SH, Chang YL, Wang CJ, Hung PF, Yuan S, Chang GC, Chen JJ, Yang PC, Yang YC, Yu SL, 2014, “Shisa3 is associated with prolonged survival through promoting beta-catenin degradation in lung cancer.”, American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine, 190(4), 433-44.
- Hsu PK, Chen HY, Yeh YC, Yen CC, Wu YC, Hsu CP, Hsu WH, Chou TY, 2014, “TPX2 expression is associated with cell proliferation and patient outcome in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.”, Journal of gastroenterology, 49(8), 1231-40.
- Hsu PK, Kao HL, Chen HY, Yen CC, Wu YC, Hsu WH, Chou TY, 2014, “Loss of CRNN expression is associated with advanced tumor stage and poor survival in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.”, Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, 147(5), 1612-1618.e4.
- Hsu YC, Chen HY, Yuan S, Yu SL, Lin CH, Wu G, Yang PC, Li KC, 2013, “Genome-wide analysis of three-way interplay among gene expression, cancer cell invasion and anti-cancer compound sensitivity.”, BMC medicine, 11, 106.
- Wu P, Yuan SS, Ho CC, Hsieh WY, Hong QS, Yu SL, Chen W, Chen HY, Wang CD, Li KC, Yang PC, Chen HW, 2013, “Focal amplification of HOXD-harboring chromosome region is implicated in multiple-walled carbon nanotubes-induced carcinogenicity.”, Nano letters, 13(10), 4632-41.
- Lai YH, Yu SL, Chen HY, Wang CC, Chen HW, Chen JJ, 2013, “The HLJ1-targeting drug screening identified Chinese herb andrographolide that can suppress tumour growth and invasion in non-small-cell lung cancer.”, Carcinogenesis, 34(5), 1069-80.
- Hung PF, Hong TM, Hsu YC, Chen HY, Chang YL, Wu CT, Chang GC, Jou YS, Pan SH, Yang PC, 2013, “The motor protein KIF14 inhibits tumor growth and cancer metastasis in lung adenocarcinoma.”, PloS one, 8(4), e61664.
- Lin CW, Chang YL, Chang YC, Lin JC, Chen CC, Pan SH, Wu CT, Chen HY, Yang SC, Hong TM, Yang PC, 2013, “MicroRNA-135b promotes lung cancer metastasis by regulating multiple targets in the Hippo pathway and LZTS1.”, Nature communications, 4, 1877.
- Chen HY, Yu SL, Li KC, and Yang PC, 2012, “Biomarkers and transcriptome profiling of lung cancer”, RESPIROLOGY, 17, 620-6.
- Kang-Yi Su, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Ker-Chau Li, Ming-Liang Kuo, James Chih-Hsin Yang, Wing-Kai Chan, Bing-Ching Ho, Gee-Chen Chang, Jin-Yuan Shih, Sung-Liang Yu, Pan-Chyr Yang, 2012, “Pretreatment Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) T790M Mutation Predicts Shorter EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Response Duration in Patients With Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer”, JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY, 30(4), 433-440.
- Tseng JS, Yang TY, Chen KC, Hsu KH, Chen HY, Chang GC, 2012, “Retrospective study of erlotinib in patients with advanced squamous lung cancer.”, LUNG CANCER, 77(1), 128-33.
- Yang YL, Hsiao CC, Chen HY, Lin KH, Jou ST, Chen JS, Chang TK, Sheen JM, Yu SL, Lu MY, Cheng CN, Wu KH, Wang SC, Wang JD, Chang HH, Lin SR, Lin SW, Lin DT, 2012, “Absence of biallelic TCRgamma deletion predicts induction failure and poorer outcomes in childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.”, Pediatric blood & cancer, 58(6), 846-51.
- Wan-Yu Hsieh, Cheng-Chung Chou, Chao-Chi Ho, Sung-Liang Yu, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Han-Yi E. Chou, Jeremy J. W. Chen, Huei-Wen Chen*, and Pan-Chyr Yang*, 2012, “Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Induce Arirway Hyperreactivity and Parenchymal Injury in Mice”, AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 46, 257-267.
- Emura T, Chen YH, Chen HY, 2012, “Survival prediction based on compound covariate under Cox proportional hazard models.”, PloS one, 7(10), e47627.
- Lin IH, Ho ML, Chen HY, Lee HS, Huang CC, Chu YH, Lin SY, Deng YR, He YH, Lien YH, Hsu CW, Wong RH, 2012, “Smoking, green tea consumption, genetic polymorphisms in the insulin-like growth factors and lung cancer risk.”, PloS one, 7(2), e30951.
- Yang YL, Hung CC, Chen JS, Lin KH, Jou ST, Hsiao CC, Sheen JM, Cheng CN, Wu KH, Lin SR, Yu SL, Chen HY, Lu MY, Wang SC, Chang HH, Lin SW, Su YN, Lin DT., 2011, “IKZF1 deletions predict a poor prognosis in children with B-cell progenitor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a multicenter analysis in Taiwan”, CANCER SCIENCE, 102 (10 ), 1874-1881.
- Chiang HH, Hung CC, Lee CM, Chen HY, Chen MY, Sheng WH, Hsieh SM, Sun HY, Ho CC, Yu CJ., 2011, “Admissions to intensive care unit of HIV-infected patients in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy: etiology and prognostic factors”, CRITICAL CARE, 15(4), R202.
- Kuo-Hsuan Hsu, Kun-Chieh Chen, Tsung-Ying Yang, Yi-Chen Yeh, Teh-Ying Chou, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Chi-Rne Tsai, Chih-Yi Chen, Chung-Ping Hsu, Jiun-Yi Hsia, Cheng-Yen Chuang, Ying-Huang Tsai, Kuan-Yu Chen, Ming-Shyan Huang, Wu-Chou Su, Yuh-Min Chen, Chao A. Hsiung, Gee-Chen Chang, Chien-Jen Chen, Pan-Chyr Yang, 2011, “Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation Status in Stage I Lung Adenocarcinoma with Different Image Patterns”, Journal of Thoracic Oncology, 6(6), 1066-1072.
- Nakagawa-Goto K, Wu PC, Bastow KF, Yang SC, Yu SL, Chen HY, Lin JC, Goto M, Morris-Natschke SL, Yang PC, Lee KH, 2011, “Antitumor agents 283. Further elaboration of desmosdumotin C analogs as potent antitumor agents: activation of spindle assembly checkpoint as possible mode of action”, Bioorg Med Chem, 19(5),1816-22.
- Pan SH, Chao YC, Hung PF, Chen HY, Yang SC, Chang YL, Wu CT, Chang CC, Wang WL, Chan WK, Wu YY, Che TF, Wang LK, Lin CY, Lee YC, Kuo ML, Lee CH, Chen JJ, Hong TM, Yang PC, 2011, “The ability of LCRMP-1 to promote cancer invasion by enhancing filopodia formation is antagonized by CRMP-1.”, JOURNAL OF CLINICAL INVESTIGATION, 121(8), 3189-205.
- Wu SG, Chang YL, Lin JW, Wu CT, Chen HY, Tsai MF, Lee YC, Yu CJ, Shih JY, 2011, “Including Total EGFR Staining in Scoring Improves EGFR Mutations Detection by Mutation-Specific Antibodies and EGFR TKIs Response Prediction.”, PloS one, 6(8), e23303.
- Yuan S, Yu SL, Chen HY, Hsu YC, Su KY, Chen HW, Chen CY, Yu CJ, Shih JY, Chang YL, Cheng CL, Hsu CP, Hsia JY, Lin CY, Wu G, Liu CH, Wang CD, Yang KC, Chen YW, Lai YL, Hsu CC, Lin TC, Yang TY, Chen KC, Hsu KH, Chen JJ, Chang GC, Li KC, Yang PC, 2011, “Clustered Genomic Alterations in Chromosome 7p Dictate Outcomes and Targeted Treatment Responses of Lung Adenocarcinoma With EGFR-Activating Mutations.”, JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY, 29(25), 3435-42.
- Bing-Ching Ho, Sung-Liang Yu, Jeremy J.W. Chen, Sui-Yuan Chang, Bo-Shiun Yan, Qi-Sheng Hong, Sher Singh, Chuan-Liang Kao, Hsuan-Yu Chen, Kang-Yi Su, Ker-Chau Li, Chiou-Ling Cheng, Hao-Wei Cheng, Jen-Yi Lee, Chun-Nan Lee, Pan-Chyr Yang, 2011, “Enterovirus-Induced miR-141 Contributes to Shutoff of Host Protein Translation by Targeting the Translation Initiation Factor eIF4E”, Cell Host & Microbe, 9(1), 58.
- Lai CY, Yu SL, Hsieh MH, Chen CH, Chen HY, Wen CC, Huang YH, Hsiao PC, Hsiao CK, Liu CM, Yang PC, Hwu HG, Chen WJ, 2011, “MicroRNA expression aberration as potential peripheral blood biomarkers for schizophrenia.”, PloS one, 6(6), e21635.
- PY Lin, YC Chang, HY Chen, HC Tsui, PC Yang, 2010, “Tumor size matters differently in pulmonary adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma”, LUNG CANCER, 67, 296-300.
- Yang YL, Lin SR, Chen JS, Hsiao CC, Lin KH, Sheen JM, Cheng CN, Wu KH, Lin SW, Yu SL, Chen HY, Lu MY, Chang HH, Yen CT, Lin JF, Su YH, Li YP, Lin CY, Jou ST, Lin DT, 2010, “Multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction as diagnostic molecular screening of 4 common fusion chimeric genes in Taiwanese children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.”, Journal of pediatric hematology oncology, 32(8), e323-30.
- Yang YL, Lin SR, Chen JS, Lin SW, Yu SL, Chen HY, Yen CT, Lin CY, Lin JF, Lin KH, Jou ST, Hu CY, Chang SK, Lu MY, Chang HH, Chang WH, Lin KS, Lin DT, 2010, “Expression and prognostic significance of the apoptotic genes BCL2L13, Livin, and CASP8AP2 in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.”, Leukemia research, 34(1), 18-23.
- Hsu, Yi-Chiung, Yuan, Shinsheng, Chen, Hsuan-Yu*, Yu, Sung-Liang, Liu, Chia-Hsin, Hsu, Pin-Yen, Wu, Guani, Lin, Chia-Hung, Chang, Gee-Chen, Li, Ker-Chau, Yang, Pan-Chyr , 2009, “A Four-Gene Signature from NCI-60 Cell Line for Survival Prediction in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer ”, Clinical Cancer Research, 15(23), 7309-7315.
- Chen, Cheng-Yu, Yang, Kuang-Yao, Chen, Mei-Yu, Chen, Hsuan-Yu, Lin, Ming-Tzer, Lee, Yu-Chin, Perng, Reury-Perng, Hsieh, , 2009, “Decoy Receptor 3 Levels in Peripheral Blood Predict Outcomes of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome ”, American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 180(8), 751-760.
- Lin, Jau-Chen, Yang, Shuenn-Chen, Hong, Tse-Ming, Yu, Sung-Liang, Shi, Qian, Wei, Linyi, Chen, Hsuan-Yu, Yang, Pan-Chyr, Leo, Kuo-Hsiung, 2009, “Phenanthrene-Based Tylophorine-1 (PBT-1) Inhibits Lung Cancer Cell Growth through the Akt and NF-kappa B Pathways”, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 52(7), 1903-1911.
- Shih TT, Hou HA, Liu CY, Chen BB, Tang JL, Chen HY, Wei SY, Yao M, Huang SY, Chou WC, Hsu SC, Tsay W, Yu CW, Hsu CY, Tien HF, Yang PC, 2009, “Bone marrow angiogenesis magnetic resonance imaging in patients with acute myeloid leukemia: peak enhancement ratio is an independent predictor for overall survival.”, Blood, 113(14), 3161-3167.
- Liu WH, Yeh SH, Lu CC, Yu SL, Chen HY, Lin CY, Chen DS, Chen PJ, 2009, “MicroRNA-18a prevents estrogen receptor-alpha expression, promoting proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cells.”, Gastroenterology, 136(2), 683-693.
- Yu SL, Chen HY, Chang GC, Chen CY, Chen HW, Singh S, Cheng CL, Yu CJ, Lee YC, Chen HS, Su TJ, Chiang CC, Li HN, Hong QS, Su HY, Chen CC, Chen WJ, Liu CC, Chan WK, Chen WJ, Li KC, Chen JJ, Yang PC, 2008, “MicroRNA signature predicts survival and relapse in lung cancer.”, Cancer cell, 13, 48-57.
- Ho CC, Liao WY, Wang CY, Lu YH, Huang HY, Chen HY, Chan WK, Chen HW, Yang PC, 2008, “TREM-1 expression in tumor-associated macrophages and clinical outcome in lung cancer.”, American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine, 177(7), 763-770.
- Yu SL, Singh S, Chen HW, Chen HY, Chen JJ, Chen WJ, Chen HS, Chen SC, 2008, “Intra-abdominal adhesion formation induces anti-oxidative injury, enhances cell proliferation, and prevents complement-mediated lysis.”, WOUND REPAIR AND REGENERATION, 16(3), 388-398.
- Yu SL, Chen HY, Yang PC, Chen JJ, 2007, “Unique MicroRNA signature and clinical outcome of cancers.”, DNA and cell biology, 26(5), 283-292.
- Liu CC, Lin CC, Chen WS, Chen HY, Chang PC, Chen JJ, Yang PC, 2006, “CRSD: a comprehensive web server for composite regulatory signature discovery.”, Nucleic acids research, 34(Web Server issue), W571-W577.
- Liu CC, Chen WS, Lin CC, Liu HC, Chen HY, Yang PC, Chang PC, Chen JJ, 2006, “Topology-based cancer classification and related pathway mining using microarray data.”, Nucleic acids research, 34(14), 4069-4080.
- Tsai MF, Wang CC, Chang GC, Chen CY, Chen HY, Cheng CL, Yang YP, Wu CY, Shih FY, Liu CC, Lin HP, Jou YS, Lin SC, Lin CW, Chen WJ, Chan WK, Chen JJ, Yang PC, 2006, “A new tumor suppressor DnaJ-like heat shock protein, HLJ1, and survival of patients with non-small-cell lung carcinoma.”, Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 98(12), 825-838.
- Chen JJ, Lin YC, Yao PL, Yuan A, Chen HY, Shun CT, Tsai MF, Chen CH, Yang PC, 2005, “Tumor-associated macrophages: the double-edged sword in cancer progression.”, JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY, 23(5), 953-964.
- Chen WJ, Chen HW, Yu SL, Huang CH, Wang TD, Chen JJ, Chien CT, Chen HY, Yang PC, Lee YT, 2005, “Gene expression profiles in hypoxic preconditioning using cDNA microarray analysis: altered expression of an angiogenic factor, carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1.”, SHOCK, 24(2), 124-131.
- Chou WC, Chen HY, Yu SL, Cheng L, Yang PC, Dang CV, 2005, “Arsenic suppresses gene expression in promyelocytic leukemia cells partly through Sp1 oxidation.”, Blood, 106(1), 304-310.